Bike of The Month January 2013 - Nominations Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
toaster999":2omied57 said:
...I wonder if the F -K -Y crowd will enter this month?
but of course mate! :LOL:
Although I don't belong to those crowd but i love FATs! ...I've to hurry a bit, then maybe I can enter my Trek ;) (...The best Trek all time :LOL:)

racer x":36kwbqng said:
al":36kwbqng said:
Gonna be another very strong month, can I just say...

BRAVE WARRIOR :shock: :cool:

al.

Can I just say...

Activator in MBR

Don't think the winner gets in MBR any longer.

The Raleigh's funny but won't be getting my vote.

:D Awesome

My first proper post. Love the 93 Zaskar! I used to drool over them reading mbuk!
Has anyone got the following. a small GT RTS with xtr syncros parts and rockshox mag 21, flite saddle. my all time favourite!

The drops Zaskar could have got in among the Raleighs if it had proper wheels. Activator or Diablo I wonder....

That American is awesome. I echo Rod_Saeten's feelings about the riding position, though :shock:

I should really enter my Roberts White Spider as this is the last photo of it being fresh, clean and sparkly. This is a Roberts that has been though many years and many builds, three paintjobs, 4 groupsets and dozens of saddles. This is the retro bike in my stable that, along with the ibis, gets ridden and loved. Despite the fact that many of my other bikes took longer to build and more money to spec, this is the one that I would be most sorry to loose.

It's current set up is a full Suntour XC-pro group with Cooks Quality cranks, fillet stem, king no-logo, suede turbo saddle and Michelin Hi-Lite hots (it now sports toe clips and straps as well)

56eec499ed50dbe158ffd4cf7e1559a3.jpg

My favourite bit:

ce9f3752c402b7ce6fbefcb5449f6096.jpg

Chas' work at its finest, fillets at their smoothest.

Quote.

" When they come... they come at what you love "

The GodFather.

BOTM WINNER right there.

very cool.

racer x":8pp7lzkd said:
al":8pp7lzkd said:
Gonna be another very strong month, can I just say...

BRAVE WARRIOR :shock: :cool:

al.

Can I just say...

Activator in MBR

:D Awesome

Unfortunately they don't appear to do the feature anymore! :(

MikeD":3evsdqzt said:
That American is awesome. I echo Rod_Saeten's feelings about the riding position, though :shock:

Aye?? The riding position is spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back