Rigid Klein Attitude Gator Size 21 from 1993

Lovely but why are 21" Kleins so rare? (im expecting "because there wasnt that many sold" bum bum tish) But Id really like to no please?

greetings from brisbane. that's lovely, one can never tire of looking at a beautiful klein paintjob. what is the story behind it?

Congratulations on such a lovely bike, great colour and large size, wouldn't mind one myself.

I think 21" large MC1 frames were only available in 93? Before that only 20" and 22", then on to the MC2 series in 94. I think I do prefer the MC1's.

Words can not describe how stunning that is....................Oh..............Hang on....................It's...................STUNNING :)

Best Klein fade colour IMHO :cool:

Florian!

How do you find these bikes? Another Large 93?!? .....and in Gator?!?

Fantastic! Congratulations! :)

Mats

merckx":13w029ji said:
greetings from brisbane. that's lovely, one can never tire of looking at a beautiful klein paintjob. what is the story behind it?

ok here we go .

friday 04.01.2013

being surfing on the computer . i had my very well earned new year job vacation. while browsing through all my klein searches i found this bad advertised klein mountain bike here in a distance of 25 miles from my home. i was the 20th person who has seen it for an great price of 999 euro . the auction was very short and it was only mentioned that the bike has low milage and is in very good conditions.

but i have seen an klein seatpost and some xtr parts , rigid fork as well :)
now, my deep klein hunting instinct was so on FIRE

i called the guy and he told me that he is shopping . i asked if i can come and look at the mountainbike, driving very fast to his house and he opend with the telephone in his hands . there are so many people calling me, he dont know why, he really dont known what he was selling :)

the guy on the phone offerd 1500 euro without seeing the bike before , he told him to send the money now and get it later in 2 weeks.

i had to talk alot !! :) but i get it done :)

short overlook and talking about this old mountainbike were he told me this bike was given NEW to the hands of his grandmother, she had an pawnshop. then he got the bike and never really drove it much. only for normally cycling sometimes.

everything was original execpt the rear tyre !

over the past days i cleaned all parts and the fuselarge for around 10 hours, it was such a pleasure for me.

close to complete xtr m900 , klein seat post , flite saddle ...

i think its over now :) no , its never over :)

greets from oberbayern

florian

mkaavin":2khivnpt said:
Florian!

Mats

pure passion and joy , i love to search for kleins :)

there is still an painted desert on my wishlist

greets from bavaria#

florian

audi-allroad":2lf51hi3 said:
mkaavin":2lf51hi3 said:
Florian!

Mats

greets from bavaria#

florian

A fantastic find and a great story. :)

......and there are more than one Painted Desert out there. I'm sure that you will find one of those.

Mats

mkaavin":ize6v03j said:
audi-allroad":ize6v03j said:
mkaavin":ize6v03j said:
Florian!

Mats

greets from bavaria#

florian

A fantastic find and a great story. :)

......and there are more than one Painted Desert out there. I'm sure that you will find one of those.

Mats

sure mate , i am only joking .

greets florian

Back