What would you do for a living if you had your time again?

tbh im happy being a builder/lecturer...
but if i could......frame builder or vehicle restoration/historic rally prep etc

I'd doing a TIG welding course, and then I'll do a frame building course, then hopefully I will start making frames with lovely tubes of steel and titanium

genetic engineering, I loved genetics as a student, now a successful mother. I have a Marine as a son what will happen to the other three?

Alison

B77":283xopdp said:
gavinda":283xopdp said:
I tried to come up with an interesting or witty reply, but in Ll truth I'm really happy with with the mistakes I made and how they helped me to get where I am today.

My life is balanced :cool:

I'm totally happy with what I do and all past mistakes and wouldn't change a thing too but that doesn't mean if a a crazily haired nutter turned up I wouldn't nick the keys to his Delorean, ok I'd also need Tom Hanks magic wish machine to reclaim my youthful good looks.

Throw a time machine into the mix and I would go for a pharmacutical supplier in seventies California.

I would have joined the armed forces as every male on my fathers side has for many generations. Learn a trade and enjoy the pension once discharged.

Rough neck on the rigs missd my chance years ago an regretted it ever since young n daft n no much diffrent now :LOL:

Back