1994 Kona AArgh!!! - Updated (not so Argh!!)

it slips over the end of a piece of gear housing, or brake housing with the rubber stripped off

Attachments

• 02032008(003).jpg
    02032008(003).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3,199
cce":1nlv2y0q said:
it slips over the end of a piece of gear housing, or brake housing with the rubber stripped off

Drapoon has done the same on his hei hei and it seems to be a great solution.

Looks like a good solution, the bikes in bits at the moment, I'm refinishing it, so no more purple goodness.. :cry: Unfortunetly the paint work was beyond repair (No chance of finding any touch up paint!!).

Thanks for taking the pics for me!

Well, it's been a while but here's an update on the 94' Kona AArgh, or just AA now as the horrible memories of how it looked when it arrived from ebay have faded..

A new paint job and decals later and here it is.. :D

I'm just not sure what to do with it as I want to start work on the Kula. This one may be up for grabs... :(

Attachments

• KonaAA2.jpg
    KonaAA2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 2,747
  • KonaAA3.jpg
    KonaAA3.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2,747
  • KonaAA1.jpg
    KonaAA1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,747
Looks awesome Pete!

I guess this confirms the Kula is getting stripped though :(

We'll have to trust that your aesthetic vision is consistent and you will soon present us with another standout alu-K!

mechagouki":x8ltifju said:
Looks awesome Pete!

I guess this confirms the Kula is getting stripped though :(

We'll have to trust that your aesthetic vision is consistent and you will soon present us with another standout alu-K!

Thanks Charlie, I'm still torn on what to do with the Kula, I think i'll re-finish my P2's before I rush into stripping it down.. :D

Back