Klein Mantra Carbon

mantra

Hi,
First let me apologise if I have come across a) short or b) unknowledgeable about price etc. I am certainly NOT trying to 'con' anyone or get more than it deserves.

I have to hit a price on the key pad and post it.....that's it. If I am way off, please message me and offer advice. But when I read what seems to be a 'smart' reply about how so very wrong I am and how someone is so very right, it does wear, but I'm new at this and have little clue.

I am new to the 'selling' of bikes, as I normally buy...as my wife well knows.

I am sorry if people are offended by my asking price, therefor to make all things equal, please, if you are interested, just offer a price.

Be it a pound or a million.....or somewhere in-between. Have a great weekend all.
kind regards,
MClasper

Don't worry chap, you won't be the first or last person having a price in mind that's different from it's value..quite a few in here are guilty of that :LOL: :oops:

I don't think anyone is offended by the price but more trying to help you with information to stop you being dissapointed

as to coming over short..unless your 5ft then I wouldn't worry, text on a screen can be taken in so many different ways

try the xyz threads..they may help..again, good luck with your sale

Fair play to you Mclasper - a lot of people would have blown this all out of proportion by now and started on a great big rant. All credit to you for not doing so :)

Best of luck with the sale. I love Mantras and I'm sure it'll find a new home at the right price ;)

Mantra

In light of all......please just offer an amount and I will 'politely' reply.
yours, with tail between legs,
MClasper

Re: Mantra

Mclasper":2e1xtf2o said:
In light of all......please just offer an amount and I will 'politely' reply.
yours, with tail between legs,
MClasper

If you split the bike , I'd like to offer a price of £200-£250 for the frame and rear shock, I believe that's fair considering the frame

Back