The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velocity Deep V wheel?

I've got a Velocity Deep V (disk) wheel with a Magura Louise Pro hub. It's in good condition. Anyone know what it's worth?

Not sure whether to sell or paint (it's red, and clashes with my GT). If it's worth more than a new cheapish disk wheel, then I'd probably sell, but never see them come up on e-bay, no can seem to buy new anywhere, so don't know if it's worth anything.

Thanks

Hey all,

I bought this Selle Italia Flite evolution 1 a year ago locally. But I don’t think that I’m ever going to use it. And as I need some more money for usable parts and I don’t want to start hoarding parts.

I was wondering how much this could be worth so I could put it up at a correct price.

EDIT; forgot the condition. It has no cracks only a few scuffs on the left side. Look very shiny..

8369523889_3ddc8cd3c9_z.jpg

8369524499_d8b8236924_z.jpg

hello :p

I have a pair of tires KLEIN Deathgrips NOS 26x2.35 I'm considering selling but i no idea for to price, what is the value?

2013-01-11%252015.56.00.jpg

2012-11-22%2B12.10.46%2B%2528Copia%2529.jpg

nr.1 klein deathgrips e nr.1 klein deathgrips SL

Pyro Tim":3krw5uti said:
put it on ebay, but suspect around £40 mark

Do you mean the Flite? If so I'd say it'll go for more then £40 as boggo ones go for that. I'm no expert but I'm sure I've seen these go for £80-100?

brocklanders023":2utmuca6 said:
Pyro Tim":2utmuca6 said:

Do you mean the Flite? If so I'd say it'll go for more then £40 as boggo ones go for that. I'm no expert but I'm sure I've seen these go for £80-100?

Thanks for the reply will put it up on the forum, I'm not a fan of eBay and definatly not the Belgium one..

stef_r":31zhs2x0 said:
brocklanders023":31zhs2x0 said:
Pyro Tim":31zhs2x0 said:

Thanks for the reply will put it up on the forum, I'm not a fan of eBay and definatly not the Belgium one..

OK, I did, but only suspected. I stand corrected :D

futuristicoldman":yq3i41cw said:
Can anyone give me an idea what a full record OR groupset inc hubs cassette and seatpost is worth in reasonable but not super minty condition?
Before I get bombarded with requests I do not own this but ive spotted it for sale and cant decide if its on the money or horribly overpriced.
Thanks
OK I'll risk a guess. £250-£300 based on a couple of Campag bikes and parts I've seen sold. Record isn't that different from lower groupsets to my eye.

On this sort of thing condition is king... Spare/Replacement bits could cost hundreds on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back