Send it Now - woes!

All's well that ends well.

Got compensation payment in full from Parcel Force (send it now) for the missing items. Just thought I would update with the outcome.

Regards.

A tip for those sending stuff regarding packaging, i always seal the box with tape and then use one or two strong dustbin bag/plastic rubble sacks to completely cover the parcel and then completely cover the parcel with brown parcel tape until the bags can't be seen.
I also put the buyers and my address and email on a pice of paper in the box, write the same on the box and the details on a piece of paper between the box and the dustbin sacks and finally on the outside, i've never had a problem.
I also never use any of the budget services, i use www.interparcel.com and usually end up using UPS which works out 50p to £1.50 more than Yodel or Hermes.
It might be overkill but fingers crossed i've never had a problem home or abroad.

I'm glad you got the refund. It won't help now but might in the future.

During the whole month of december most courier services are swamped to the point most of them usual casual labour. It's not unknown for items to go missing but more often to get damaged

unless you absolutely have to...avoid december postings especially after the 15th

Latest posts

Back