The Manchester to Chester Bike Ride - Sun 23rd June

KidsCan

Dirt Disciple
Date: Sunday 23rd June 2013
Location: Manchester Platt Fields Park to The College of Law, Chester

A Bike Ride for all the family!

A 53 mile route between Manchester and Chester!
Taking in Lymm, Comberbach and Kelsall before arriving at The College of Law on the outskirts of Chester.
There will be transport available for you and your bike to either be taken to Manchester from Chester, or from Chester back to Manchester at the end of the ride.

For the full route and to sign up, please click here - http://www.bikeevents.com/Ride.aspx?id=385

We are hoping to raise over £50,000 from this amazing event!
We are asking everyone to raise whatever they an in sponsorship.
Incentives will be available for For taking part in the run we will supply you with:
Personalised Sponsor Forms
A www.justgiving.com sponsor website

Have fun cycling this great 53 mile route, starting from Platt Fields Park and taking you through beautiful Lancashire and Cheshire countryside to Finish at Christleton Hall, just outside Chester.

For more information please visit the website, post a reply or e-mail chris@kidscan.org.uk

How late does the bus home run...? :oops:

First time this hasn't clashed with Mayhem for me: assuming I can even look at a bike the following weekend I'd love a go - you'll be able to spot me by the pillow bungeed over the saddle...

:LOL:

elPedro666":2xymu25x said:

First time this hasn't clashed with Mayhem for me: assuming I can even look at a bike the following weekend I'd love a go - you'll be able to spot me by the pillow bungeed over the saddle...

Hello!

I can find that out for you.
I'll contact Bike Events now and let you know.
Thanks for posting!

KidsCan":2ioyrv3h said:
elPedro666":2ioyrv3h said:

Hello!

Thanks for posting!

It's on the site - I was just poking fun at my own lack of fitness :oops:

I think I'll be requesting my better half brings the car and we'll visit the greatest tandoori in the known world to replenish me... :LOL:

elPedro666":5t33lomg said:
KidsCan":5t33lomg said:
elPedro666":5t33lomg said:

Hello!

Thanks for posting!

It's on the site - I was just poking fun at my own lack of fitness :oops:

I think I'll be requesting my better half brings the car and we'll visit the greatest tandoori in the known world to replenish me... :LOL:

Hi again,

Sorry about that, I must have missed it!
Hope to see you there!

Wonderful news!

We're doing an incentive scheme for sponsorship.
Hopefully everyone taking part will raise something so we want to give them more reason to do so!

More information on that coming soon!

Thanks again

Tempted by this. Quite tempted to ride back rather than get the bus though.

106 miles is a nice figure for a day ride.

It is just a week after Mountain Mayhem though...

drystonepaul":2fpegnm9 said:
Tempted by this. Quite tempted to ride back rather than get the bus though.

106 miles is a nice figure for a day ride.

It is just a week after Mountain Mayhem though...

Manchester to Chester isn't that hilly if that helps.
Hopefully a lot less climbs than Mountain Mayhem!

We have over 40 people taking part in The Manchester to Chester Bike Ride so far!

It's a great event for cyclists of all abilities so we're hoping to have several hundred people peddling through Cheshire in June!
If you haven't signed up yet, there's still plenty of time to do so!

We can provide supporters with sponsorship materials and even posters to promote your fundraising!
Please get in touch for more information

Back