For Sale KLEIN BOTTOM BRACKET TOOL SETS, NEW BATCH

Seven sold now, for those thinking about it I have seven left, I am happy to take a deposit from fellow RBers here if that helps.

Cheers, Ash.

Thanks Oz,

I have seen that your right, it's also available to view on here in Gallery and Archive but the Klein Technical Manual is clearer I feel and the illustrated tools are slightly different between the two.

Thanks for your purchase and welcome to the site by the way!, it's a slippery slope but a very helpful and enjoyable one. I only had two bikes when I joined, now look what's happened!

Cheers, Ash.

Used it yesterday, got 2 spindles out, 1 in, it works perfect! So easy to change a spindle now :D

Thanks again!

Stop it with such stupidness. All i will say is why not use a vise. I have never seen such sillyness for something so simple

Removal of spin dal takes one mallet and the bearings require one vice. why oh why. Must be the americans taking this on board, but maybe not sorry

And i am disgigusted at the price for a tool for which i could video and show the installatation for free with the tools i stated also for free. In fact a nice mallet hammer will do the job of headset and bb bracket.

thanks andy

Another satisfied customer, glad to hear you are straight on the job!, thanks again, :D

Latest posts

Back