Urban RetroBike #2 - Saturday 19th January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date time and place

The confirmed date is in the heading? The place will be East Croydon railway station, but other liasons are possible. The time is likely to be 10am. I am out of the UK for a few more days (skibiking) and will be able to give organisation my fullest attention when I return.

Funnily enough I will be a tourist in London that day, using up a free night from my second home, Premier Inn!

For those of us who have no idea what you are talking about, could you give a brief idea of what, where etc.

I'm afraid the Rail timetables from Hove or Brighton or Lewes to East Croydon are currently showing slow times and part of the journey to be by bus on both the 19th and the 20th.

As long as I get my frame back from the powder coaters early next week I should be able to build it in time to join you all Saturday, hopefully we get some reasonable weather for it.

I'm going to try to attempt to make this too and finally meet some fellow retrobikers. Although with both bikes in bits and no pass requested I will confirm later next week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back