DMR Trailstar - from zero to hero....

This is my Trailstar. Used as my commuter and also off road..................with the slicks on!

CIMG1120.jpg

Chris D":1e4otgeb said:
This is my Trailstar. Used as my commuter and also off road..................with the slicks on!

CIMG1120.jpg

is the geometry not a little too small to make longer/commute type journeys comfortable?
how tall are you? i looked into doing this, but got the feeling the frame would be too small for the task...?

Hi Twain

I have seen Chris riding the Trailstar and he looks very comfortable on it, I asked him how it rode and he was very happy with it, I would estimate he is around 5' 8" - 5' 9" so fits him like a glove, hope this helps ;) :D

Mark :D

twain":3cuaquw3 said:
Chris D":3cuaquw3 said:

CIMG1120.jpg

is the geometry not a little too small to make longer/commute type journeys comfortable?
how tall are you? i looked into doing this, but got the feeling the frame would be too small for the task...?

I am an unusual size. Kermit nearly guessed my height. I am actually 5' 7''. But I am very disproportanate. My little legs are only 27 inch with a long body.

I find the ride very comfy having done 30 miles on road and 25 miles at Thetford (all on the slicks!).

Hope that helps.

Chris

kermitgreenkona88":3pnsp2l2 said:
Hi Twain

I have seen Chris riding the Trailstar and he looks very comfortable on it, I asked him how it rode and he was very happy with it, I would estimate he is around 5' 8" - 5' 9" so fits him like a glove, hope this helps ;) :D

Mark :D

Hi Kermit.

You nearly got it correct. Good estimate. And hopefully it was some help to Twain.

Was it you I was talking too at the library traffic lights?

Strange, this bike thing.

Even though I never knew you by name and saw you twice in ten years I remembered you because of the Cannondale..... :)

Back