Sorted

Woodsman

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I'm looking for a nice classic steel roadie from the 90's to convert an mtb'er on to the tarmac.

As nice as one can get, in an original frame paint/finish beautiful way. Complete nice working bike wanted.

Consider other brands, English, Italian...it's got to fit right for my 5'7'' ish height so no larger than a 53cm please. Ideally short seat tube, long top tube. 77cm standover max. I know most are square so this may not be fruitful. :cry:

Cash waiting for the right bike, based in Sussex

Cheers

Email prefered

Thanks

Pete

That's quite a list which are already sought after marques. I already own these but don't think I'd sell them at the moment. Does it have to be complete bike or wud u consider starting with finding frame first!

Woodsman":1h0ku7ef said:
Complete bike please. I'm only after one of the above that's right for me, not all of them! ;)

Team Shimano Rossin with Dura Ace / 600 ( Rossin was Colnago head frame builder before flying solo in his own successful business..)

http://flic.kr/p/8JHodA

53 seat ct-ct
54 top ct-ct

Wheels rebuilt
Many NOS parts

£395 = delivery :)

Wow! That's err very individual - 80's look going on there. Thanks but looking for something well into 90's with ergo shifters.

:)

I certainly wouldn't if I owned it, although the world does seem to be going colnago mad at the moment with prices to match.

I agree, lovely bike but I'm definately more a 54 than a 55. Maybe even a 53!

Thanks for the pics and interest bikenut2010

Back