Giant CFR Pro series - completed pics on pg3

Oooh, lookie lookie what I found!
20130110_090911.jpg

Is that a C-Record? It was in the bag of goodies HarryCrumb kindly donated, but I'd not realised as there's a band on as well - I wasn't expecting both options! What a nice chap he is... :cool:

Going to order that stem now, then make use of this car wax I found.

Tazio":uadetrj2 said:
OK I'm willing to be the stupid one who asks.

Isn't that a CFR?

:facepalm: :roll: :facepalm: :oops: :facepalm:
Maybe, if the big fat sticker on the top tube is any kind of subtle clue!

Gently done though sir, thanks for that, I'll go edit... :)

Next weekend I hope when the esteemed MrCrumb drops my wheels off (Mavic MA6 I believe, of which neither I nor Google know anything at all, except that getting tyres on is a royal pain, apparently).

Stem (a thing of beauty, very excited) and post are on-route and that's everything I think. So I might get overexcited and pay MrCrumb a visit if I can't contain myself! :oops:

Anyway, now with added TurtleWax, brakes and considerably scrubbed-up Mirage mechs. Not totally period correct, but in the ballpark. Sort of. Not glaringly wrong at least. I hope.

Oh, BB, cranks & pedals too
20130110_185942.jpg

Desperately hoping the stem arrives Saturday so I can get the bar & levers on and start cabling up... :cool:

:cool:
20130111_064500.jpg

Been casting around for info and it would seem to be a lttle more recent than I thought at '99, but if anyone knows of a Giant catalogue to confirm that'd be great!

20130111_064609.jpg

Bought some Peek this morning, don't know what's come over me! :?

Yup looking at the lugs on the frame that stem is going to be spot on! :cool:

Mirage is looking good on there too so much so that I think I'll retract my earlier comment about Shimano.

Nice one :)

Tel":42zfzhat said:
Mirage is looking good on there too so much so that I think I'll retract my earlier comment about Shimano.

Well that'll save me a few quid, I'll take 'Ultegra off my eBay watch list! ;) :LOL:

I've got my eye on some gorgeous compact cranks though, for obvious fat/unfit/Peak District reasons... Can't bring myself to spend more money though! :oops:

Back