100 Biscuits

David B":32on88oy said:
unkleGsif":32on88oy said:
By the way, if you come across ToffeePops along your travels, let me know!
They are/were from the same stable as Jammie Dodgers, featured a biscuit base, soft toffee filling and chocolate topping.

Burton's also now make Choccie Dodgers; as the name suggests the biscuit is chocolate and a choc cream filling replaces the usual jam. Had some over Christmas and I definitely give 'em the thumbs-up. :)

David

I followed your recommendation, having found them in Home Bargains for 29p per packet or 4 for £1. :)

http://100biscuits.blogspot.co.uk/2013/ ... dgers.html

In defense of my rating, I'm not a massive fan of most chocolate flavour things, so can entirely see why other people would rate them much higher.

I've got lots of analysis I want to add to the blog, but it will have to wait at least another week as I have 3 exams to revise for and sit.

kingoffootball":3vxy5id1 said:
David B":3vxy5id1 said:
unkleGsif":3vxy5id1 said:
They are/were from the same stable as Jammie Dodgers, featured a biscuit base, soft toffee filling and chocolate topping.

Burton's also now make Choccie Dodgers; as the name suggests the biscuit is chocolate and a choc cream filling replaces the usual jam. Had some over Christmas and I definitely give 'em the thumbs-up. :)

David

I followed your recommendation, having found them in Home Bargains for 29p per packet or 4 for £1. :)

In defense of my rating, I'm not a massive fan of most chocolate flavour things, so can entirely see why other people would rate them much higher.

Fair do's; I would agree with the comment about the chocolate flavouring of the actual biscuit to some degree - not as rich as the ever-addictive Bourbon.

I'm still waiting for Burton's to make a Halloween-themed special edition biscuit called the Coffin Dodger, although as old folk are a key market for biscuits it may lose them some sales....

David

David B":1hdqa1hw said:
kingoffootball":1hdqa1hw said:
David B":1hdqa1hw said:
unkleGsif":1hdqa1hw said:

David

Fair do's; I would agree with the comment about the chocolate flavouring of the actual biscuit to some degree - not as rich as the ever-addictive Bourbon.

I'm still waiting for Burton's to make a Halloween-themed special edition biscuit called the Coffin Dodger, although as old folk are a key market for biscuits it may lose them some sales....

David

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That made me laugh, Oh dear :!:

Alison

Isaac_AG":15jvkeif said:
David B":15jvkeif said:
kingoffootball":15jvkeif said:
David B":15jvkeif said:
unkleGsif":15jvkeif said:

David

David

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That made me laugh, Oh dear :!:

Alison

I'm still also waiting for the day when Burton's start supplying Starbucks outlets with themed Tax Dodgers biscuits. :)

David

Fig roll bump
Im surprised nobody else has brought up the awesomeness that is the fig roll :cool:

I think I gained weight just looking at KoF's blog.
smiley_angry.gif

Back