August – 10th Brighton Big Dog viewtopic.php?t=234991
- 18th National Series Ride in the Surrey Hills
September – Brighton Beach Cruise
October -
November - Movemberists rides
December - 14th or 21st Evening Drink
December – 15th or 22nd Sod the lead up to Christmas

Dont forget Winter Sundays @ Leith Hill/Holmbury viewtopic.php?t=229539

Please post if you are willing to lead a ride on you local loop.

Hi there , Im new to this forum . How do I find out details about the January ride ?

Hello and welcome! Keep an eye on the SE area forum and there will be regular updates of any rides, usually with plenty of warning! Where abouts in Worthing are you buddy?

I'll try and organise that beer/cake/icecream/supposedly family based but actually just lazy wobble I keep promising for some point in the summer... It'll be when its sunny and warm, do you need more clarification on that TGR?

I'll try and organise that beer/cake/icecream/supposedly family based but actually just lazy wobble I keep promising for some point in the summer... It'll be when its sunny and warm, do you need more clarification on that TGR?

Mike Muz 67":304i8s7x said:
Hi there , Im new to this forum . How do I find out details about the January ride ?

Hi and welcome :)
have a look on the south east forum there should be a heading
"urban retro ride 2" or something like that :oops: all info will be in there ... its a great day out if you can make it along :D

Mick :)

Urban RetroBike #2

Mike Muz 67, I have just sent you a PM about the January ride details, I will be leading it again, should be a hoot.

rosstheboss":2jfuoqcx said:

Just need a date when youhave a one for the 'Rosstheboss's lazy wobble'

Hi And welcome. I occasionally decide to do a ride, but at very short notice due to work commitments. Keep an eye on this section. They do tend to be on weekdays though......

lots of people in worthing now, maybe we should have a pub meet?

dave

Back