Ride Suggestions for 2013

FluffyChicken":399hi6rr said:
4 letter in, can you not see it ?

columbo would be proud! :cool:

that's the ride, right there. we just need a bmx a piece and wear our baseball caps to one side. bunny-hopping down those steps and other sick moves.

:LOL:

more revealed much down the line....

looks fine brian. i've got oxenhope in a book, this looks a bit simpler to follow as a loop. have go mate, let us know what you think. most places are soft and boggy right now so, may be few weeks before you can hit it.

cheers. :cool:

Hi Marc,

Some nice rides out Oxenhope way, apart from "the stairs" not just horrible but I will definitely be up for a ride out that way.

I would like to get rid of some the road sections on the ride I just posted, I will see how it goes.

How did the garage sort out go?

Brian.

MADB":12ay9bc7 said:
Hi Marc,

Some nice rides out Oxenhope way, apart from "the stairs" not just horrible but I will definitely be up for a ride out that way.

I would like to get rid of some the road sections on the ride I just posted, I will see how it goes.

How did the garage sort out go?

Brian.

sound as a pound, the area you live in is on the hit list for discovery. with your local knowledge, it should be made alot simpler.

As for the clearout i had planned...it went quite well! i can move in there now without sucking the stomach in ;) the bin men(ok, civil refuse collection operatives) to be P.C won't be pleased with their hernia, the one they're soon to get moving my bin. some of the stuff i hoard is just ridiculous. i still have a healthy stock of parts and rubbish though ;)

cheers.

Back