The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That's no Orange. No non handbuilt Orange had seat stays like that and non were made from plain Tange tubing as far as I know."

What about Muddy Fox, i've been looking at some pictures of them and this frame also has some of the same features? still has the Orange style brake hanger?

Dazzricles":8l1w9xk5 said:
This is my 1994 Custom built fillet brazed 653 , built for me when I ran a cycle shop in Leicester by LA Cycles ( frame builders) of Coventry. The rear brake and front and rear gear cables are internally routed and the crud catcher has bosses under the down tube. Kit is XTR with 8speed XT thumbshifts. Paint job was our take on a Klien of that period. Its a very lively machine and at that time considered very light. Its had very little use and was built first and foremost to show the kind of bikes we could build for custom customers . I'm considering selling but no idea how to price it. Advice welcome.
6s56qu.jpg
[/img]

I dont have any early Cooper Frames, but i do have a matching stem.

Personally im not a fan of your chosen colours, but if you want it to go to a good home and are sensible with your price, subject to better pictures id be interested.

:cool:

Rampage":304lrxlx said:
How long is the top tube on that? It looks very long!

That might be the saving grace for me, as the frame is on the small side for me really..... :?

I may be pushing my luck on the size.. :oops:

Can anyone give me an idea what a full record OR groupset inc hubs cassette and seatpost is worth in reasonable but not super minty condition?
Before I get bombarded with requests I do not own this but ive spotted it for sale and cant decide if its on the money or horribly overpriced.
Thanks

MrM":rjsl73ep said:
Thank you Brocklanders023.

Cheers.

If you want to sell the forks separately, drop me a PM please mate!

I've got a black set of F7s on mine but would prefer the nickel.

Cheers,

Matty :D

Dossa":15cydqv6 said:
MrM":15cydqv6 said:
Thank you Brocklanders023.

Cheers.

If you want to sell the forks separately, drop me a PM please mate!

I've got a black set of F7s on mine but would prefer the nickel.

Cheers,

Matty :D

Hi Dossa, will have a think on this, but wary of being stuck with frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back