Mountain Mayhem sign up thread - PLACES STILL AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob Atkin":2xvtkefq said:
I am really wanting to go this year. Looking to see if there is anyone else in the NE/Yorks section to do it with but not really bothered which team I'm in, I'll hold any team back in the final standings equally well.....

I am an expert heckler though, I can do that....

Any weather forcast rob?

matthew71":wu7agu5y said:
Rob Atkin":wu7agu5y said:
I am really wanting to go this year. Looking to see if there is anyone else in the NE/Yorks section to do it with but not really bothered which team I'm in, I'll hold any team back in the final standings equally well.....

I am an expert heckler though, I can do that....

Any weather forcast rob?

Not yet..... :-D

I am up for a 10 man team. Whoever needs someone, let me know!

Have fixed the speakers, so no shouting though headphones this year :LOL:
Smoke machine charged, lasers at the ready.

It WILL be hot and sunny this year too. Statistics. :LOL:

I have just checked my calendar and the Sunday is my wife's birthday! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :(

I have spoken to her and she says I can still go, but all you attached men out there know this is not a done deal yet, it just isn't as simple as that.... :? :? :?

Rob Atkin":3md42nkm said:
I have just checked my calendar and the Sunday is my wife's birthday! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :( :( :( :(

I have spoken to her and she says I can still go, but all you attached men out there know this is not a done deal yet, it just isn't as simple as that.... :? :? :?

I got the, but it's our wedding anniversary (it's the 12th), but I was ready for it, and said I'd take her away for the weekend before. She liked that, and asked where...

...I'm not that organised :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back