Lance to come out of the medicine cabinet on Oprah

FMJ

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Tuesday from what I hear. Aparently he want's his suspension lifted. The bannings should continue until test results improve, I say.

Didn't expect him to open up on Opera! Strange. 1 1/2hr interview too, will get some grilling in that time. Although what more can be said other than what came out in the USADA (?) report. Other than "I did it", which is a given now anyway. Be interested to watch it, if we can over in the UK.

FMJ":2vahvjhl said:
Tuesday from what I hear. Aparently he want's his suspension lifted. The bannings should continue until test results improve, I say.

I'm guessing that as a seriously aggressive competitor, not being able to compete is killing him, hence the 'admission' and lifting (?) of any bans. So if the authorities really want to punish him they need to keep him in limbo.

Mark my words... before too long this weasley little cheating bully will be all over the place shouting his mouth off about how clean he is now, jumping on the bandwagon of anti-doping - what a reformed character he is

G

Apparently he's going to admit using PEDs for years, makes you wonder if he even had cancer, f*cking lying twat

I would've paid good money to be there at the moment last year when Greg Lemond said " Hey, I'm the only American to have won the Tour de France... "

fastshowbrilliant270.jpg

BRILLIANT!!

Oprah's gonna give the bloke a real grilling, with her vast knowledge of drug abuse within elite cycling! :roll:

I wouldn't give the bloke air time.

al.

al":xvrxnroq said:
Oprah's gonna give the bloke a real grilling, with her vast knowledge of drug abuse within elite cycling! :roll:

I wouldn't give the bloke air time.

al.

second that Al, always wanted to believe he was clean and with the charity work an example to all but ego was just to much for him in the end- why do they all need to go on telly to say sorry these days- will we get a few tears thrown in just for good measure, a few bars of "every day is a winding road" should do the trick.

Back