Angie's new FTW Industries frame....

LeeDevelopment

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
We've been playing the waiting game whilst this cleared customs.... Frank's been a bit busy in the run up to Chrimble with Angie's new Zona steel frame, it's built for 'flatter' enduro racing and 24hr events that don't call for a 6" travel frame.

Before the paint job:

716a1eb6592b11e2b71122000a9e28e1_7.jpg

After the translucent paint job:

18c38aa8592c11e291de22000a9f169d_7.jpg

And last but not least a little name plate :)

83711e74592c11e283fe22000a1fa511_7.jpg

I really hope BeepBeep doesn't skin me alive for using the same decals that he designed for my own frame again!

Will post some build pictures shortly, building it up with what we can find at the moment until the team's 2013 kit starts to arrive.

More photos can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankthewe ... 259959785/

What is this paintjob? Interesting... I'd like to paint my ftw without smothering the welding, this seems a good idea... Beautiful frame...

LeeDevelopment":hr0oylc8 said:
I really hope BeepBeep doesn't skin me alive for using the same decals that he designed for my own frame again!

:LOL:
No problem if they're used on an outstandingly beautiful frame/paint job like this.
Seriously, that is super :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: (I want one!)

Mickey":3kiglfrs said:
I know this thing is built up by now.
Pictures, please sir.

Patience padawan, it's not built yet, we're taking our time with it and waiting for some kit to arrive from the team's sponsors.

Back