surgery - locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

adaranax

Retro Newbie
Is my inguinal hernia surgery a success or will I have problems with it later? How will I know? I had surgery for inguinal hernia about 5 months ago and all seemed fine but just recently it feels like something is tearing in there where the surgery was done. Does this mean that it is going to be a problem again eventually later?

wrong forum mate! but since you posted... My best guess, from what you are describing, i would say you are suffering from inguinodynia, however, surgery being done 5 months ago makes me think. Best thing to do is visit your doctor.

surgery

Just on the off chance that this is a serious comment as has been said go see your gp and get a referal back to the surgeon.There are a lot of threads like this in the states where people cannot afford to go back to the Hospital.The advice is mostly either useless or in some cases even downright dangerous.If a professional did pick this up he would hardly comment without seeing you so the info is more likely to be uninformed.Not the way to go

As I have already said, best thing to do is visit your doctor, because no one can assess your condition without a close examination and in fact I am a professional an all I wanted today was a nice pair of vintage pedals!

Don't feed the pigeons people ;)

To the OP if this is a genuine post then please introduce yourself and perhaps give some cycling background and your post will be taken more seriously. This is also the wrong part of the forum to post a query such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back