Ebay Madness No. 2761

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he will sell any of these now?
null_zps67182b14.png

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Rob Atkin":24al4kvk said:
I wonder if he will sell any of these now?
null_zps67182b14.png

I sent them a message querying the price and increase, apparently they have a computer that generates the price based on stock sales, however they did honour the original price and let me buy two at £15 super speedy quick delivery and tracking included. It was one occasion where contacting the seller paid dividends and saved money :D

null_zps67182b14.png
[/quote]

I won a set 2 days ago from them in the auction format for £16 :D . I missed them 1st time round, but at £1 more, I can live with that

Syncros self extracting crank bolts

Okay, so it was on of the NAMEs in the '90s, but holy cr*p, I've bought bikes with full DX kit for less...and the bidding was quite tense... :shock:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Syncros-self- ... 7675.l2557

I'm sorry, but don't know how to insert a screenshot here :oops:

Attachments

• $T2eC16J,!)8E9s4l5+1(BQ7fNiUl-Q~~60_12.JPG
    $T2eC16J,!)8E9s4l5+1(BQ7fNiUl-Q~~60_12.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 495
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back