The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe £200 to £250 depending, market's a bit poor in the UK.
You cabn probably get more for it in the US if you want to ship it :)

Nah, worth more then £250 with the history and the parts. Saying that, I wouldn't think it'll make you rich.

With something like this I guess the only real way to find out is to ebay it with loads of pictures and a great discription.

Was offered 500 not long back and turned it down just because after riding as many bikes as i do of all disciplines i still don't think there is anything out there of this quality for that money..its just about engineering perfection for an xc bike of that type!

,,,and its SO light!

Was offered 500 not long back and turned it down just because after riding as many bikes as i do of all disciplines i still don't think there is anything out there of this quality for that money..its just about engineering perfection for an xc bike of that type!

,,,and its SO light!

This is my 1994 Custom built fillet brazed 653 , built for me when I ran a cycle shop in Leicester by LA Cycles ( frame builders) of Coventry. The rear brake and front and rear gear cables are internally routed and the crud catcher has bosses under the down tube. Kit is XTR with 8speed XT thumbshifts. Paint job was our take on a Klien of that period. Its a very lively machine and at that time considered very light. Its had very little use and was built first and foremost to show the kind of bikes we could build for custom customers . I'm considering selling but no idea how to price it. Advice welcome.
6s56qu.jpg
[/img]

Defo be worth splitting as those parts will sell for a good price. Decent condition XTR goes for loads. As nice as the frame looks the fact that it's not from one of the well known builders will limit it's appeal and therefore it's value.

If I were you I'd list all the parts on here and get people to value each one then stick it in the for sale section as a bike to split.

brocklanders023":2n9ai73y said:
Defo be worth splitting as those parts will sell for a good price. Decent condition XTR goes for loads. As nice as the frame looks the fact that it's not from one of the well known builders will limit it's appeal and therefore it's value.

If I were you I'd list all the parts on here and get people to value each one then stick it in the for sale section as a bike to split.

Completely agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back