Good News For Mayhem '13

Interesting. Wonder if the change of venue has come from the MM side or whether Eastnor have told Pat and co. no go for 2013. At the end of the day the course is pretty meh but for most the riding is ancillary. It's a pretty classic venue....

I'm quite sad about the venue change. An event at Eastnor in the summer has been part of my life for 20 years.

Russell":3lq1d8wp said:
I'm quite sad about the venue change. An event at Eastnor in the summer has been part of my life for 20 years.

You'll have to go to the big chill russell.

;)

Do many people go as spectators?

I'm working on loosing weight and fitness and me and a few friends are considering this for next year but would like to come and see how it's done first! :)

ChrisR":b8xtqfzo said:
Do many people go as spectators?

I'm working on loosing weight and fitness and me and a few friends are considering this for next year but would like to come and see how it's done first! :)

I did last year..was supposed to do a lap, but the conditions were so bad I couldnt be arsed!!!..but its worth going just for the Banter, Beer and Fellow Retrobikers!!.....oh, and especially the heckling.
Now I've done the "spectator" bit, I'm definitely gonna do a lap this year. But its safe to say, it is a superb experience!
:cool: ;) :LOL:

Back