Please forgive me for I have sinned...

i confess that my bike has 3 wheels....i get to lay down and cycle at the same time...now all i need is a portable latte machine strapped to a 4 k monster telly and im sorted.

Due to various family visits over an extended christmas break, I have not ridden since the 20th of December and I am flying out to california for the rest of the month...without a bike!

JeRkY":3gf56qb1 said:
Due to various family visits over an extended christmas break, I have not ridden since the 20th of December and I am flying out to california for the rest of the month...without a bike!

Ditto, and she wont even let me go off riding up on Mt Tam and Marin Co :evil:
Still, it is our honeymoon I guess

G

it's not mountain biking out there now (where i live anyway), it's walking a bike through a glue like mess for large parts of what used to be my fluid and enjoyable local loops.

And it's not a winter thing. I'll ride a bike three times a week in any weather. But not stopping raining for 6 months has meant it's cross bike if anything now off road.

I love road anyway.

I still hold a glimmer of hope i'll see the local woods from the inside out again one day but it does feel like the hope's waining. and when hope's gone....

There is always hope! Just messing with you Gus, I saw the state you were in, in Peglers, respect! The Downs are a flipping nightmare at the minute, its a special type of cloying brown porridge that has in the past made riding more than a few hundred metres at a time impossible without finding a pokey stick to free up brakes, mechs, wheels.....

There is always hope! Just messing with you Gus, I saw the state you were in, in Peglers, respect! The Downs are a flipping nightmare at the minute, its a special type of cloying brown porridge that has in the past made riding more than a few hundred metres at a time impossible without finding a pokey stick to free up brakes, mechs, wheels.....

Back