1994 S-Works M2 FSX * finished p5 *

Quick phone pic with the grey Vuelta tires....

Do I really need some UmmaGumma's?

2012-12-30%252015.24.47.jpg

Yes, you do... :D

A UmmaGumma skinwall tyre would look great on this great build.
What a beautiful bike :cool:

Cheers,
Will

I'm interesting on one Power Hanger!
Please PM me with price incl. shipping to Germany.
Thx

stumpjumper1990":z2emymdo said:
The braces on these forks came with a power hanger. The one on this fork was very rusty and missing a part. I bought a set of NOS Suntour Power Hangers on eBay! Only need one, so if anybody want the other one for their FSX fork, just give me a shout!

Wow that's nice!
I usually don't like very much Specialized bikes but this is awesome.
Go for the ummagummas and if it's possible for some new black rims...

Cheers,
Miliu

Hi Bart!

Congratulation to your beautiful S-works. I hope you still have "my" 92-stumpjumper pro. ;)

One question concerning the frame: I love that red colour with the yellow decals but when I try to remember those s-works I always have frames with more slooping toptubes as shown in the photo (I hope I don't get any problems copying it from google) in my mind.

Is this a completly different frame-type or just a smaller one? Thank's a lot and greetings to the dutch mountains, stoppi

Attachments

• Specialized_M2_Team_92_01.jpg
    Specialized_M2_Team_92_01.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 723
Hi stoppi,

I still have 'your' Stumpjumper Pro. The picture you copied is of a 1992 S-Works M2. I also have one of those. It's black though and needs a new paintjob. It will be my next project! The frames are a bit different as this one is from 1994. But this one is also a big one. So I think because of the size it seems less slooping...

Cheers,
Bart

Hi Bart!

Thank's for that information. Maybe you want to get rid of your 92-er s-works, I wouldn't be averse... ;)

Good luck for the last steps of your build-up, cheers stoppi

stoppi_71":110aqw7q said:
Maybe you want to get rid of your 92-er s-works, I wouldn't be averse... ;)

:LOL: don't think so! ;)

Was thinking of spraying it red with a golden Mag21, but I might be able to get my hands on a red Mag21. Think that would de something different with a black M2....

Back