And today I did......

Congrats on the new arrival Klaus. Does this make it three? Hope Mrs S and Baby are well...

Cheers everybody :)

mikee":1vvg4dqo said:
Well done chief

Gonae stop now ?

Aye its the end of the road fur ma swingers noo.

John":1vvg4dqo said:
Congrats on the new arrival Klaus. Does this make it three? Hope Mrs S and Baby are well...

3 it is, all under 5, it'll be a mad house for a while yet I fear. Mum and baby are doing great, hopefully picking them up today :D

kaiser":te6yub9o said:
Well today the bairn finally showed up :D :D :D :D :D Baby Oscar born this morn at 9ish weighing in a whopping 10lb 3. To say were chuffed would be an understatement :D :D :D :D

Christ
My 13 week old is only 11lbs something!

Mikee knows the best way to stop you having kids, it involves a bike saddle with a hole in it, some loose fitting running shorts and a small drop off to ride over. :shock:

Congrats to you all , your wee girls are going to love their new " doll " :)

Congratulations

Big Congratulations to yourself and the family Mr K.
Glad everyones well and probably home by now.
3 under 5 :shock: You'll be at more events this year than ever before ;)
Good man, have a dram from me and mine

Jamie

Today I got to help trouble shoot our bespoke vaccine bottling machine at work. That was such fun, I wish I had the tech skills and brains to do engineering type tasks like some of you guys :D

Did my first commute of 2013 (from) work today (20 miles). It was a rather enjoyable way to end the first working week of the year. I used the coastal path as much as possible it ended up more like nature watch as I encountered squirrels and seals :shock:

Back