An Idea? Retro Workshops.

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
Mods, I didn't know where to put this thread so feel free to move it.

How about having retro workshops? During the long dark nights could we run practical workshops? I have a list of things I would like to learn:

Wheel building.
Sticking tubular tyres to the rim.
Applying bar tape (Don't laugh).

I would gladly host one or two or perhaps meet at a pub with a free room. Or how about web cams?

Evenings..... Ededwards and webcams

That's me out then ...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

daj":1b1sac22 said:
Evenings..... Ededwards and webcams

That's me out then ...... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Does sound a bit iffy doesn't it? I only mentioned them as I know you have a high res web cam.

How about , Just a suggestion!!

With everyone being so far away from each other meeting in evenings isnt going to work , Webcams and Ed I think is actually illegal.

How about the Brewery ride instead of everyone shooting off afterwards , Camping with evening workshops in the bar? that could be ace!! :cool:

daj":2fn57geb said:
How about , Just a suggestion!!

With everyone being so far away from each other meeting in evenings isnt going to work , Webcams and Ed I think is actually illegal.

How about the Brewery ride instead of everyone shooting off afterwards , Camping with evening workshops in the bar? that could be ace!! :cool:

We do have a f***k-off huge marquee which we could put up for just that thing. The first workshop would be 'electronics for cyclists' ;)

Back