How old am I or any of us?

Isaac_AG":3pcuzphn said:
ovlov440":3pcuzphn said:
....40 this year and having the best time since Uni. Both kids have left home, have jobs and their own flats which means we have the house (and earnings) to ourselves!!

I don't mean to be rude but both kids left home and your just turning 40 :shock: You must have had an early start ;)

Alison

i'm 29 and expecting my second in April. i'd rather have em young(ish). my GF's father left their family when she was 2 and went on to have a second family. he's in his 50's and has a 5year old, 7 year old, 13 year old and a 15 year old. i could not do at 50, what i am doing now at 29!

he's been bringing up children for most of his life!!.....:?

twain":jkh1vh8v said:
Isaac_AG":jkh1vh8v said:
ovlov440":jkh1vh8v said:
....40 this year and having the best time since Uni. Both kids have left home, have jobs and their own flats which means we have the house (and earnings) to ourselves!!

I don't mean to be rude but both kids left home and your just turning 40 :shock: You must have had an early start ;)

Alison

i'm 29 and expecting my second in April. i'd rather have em young(ish). my GF's father left their family when she was 2 and went on to have a second family. he's in his 50's and has a 5year old, 7 year old, 13 year old and a 15 year old. i could not do at 50, what i am doing now at 29!

he's been bringing up children for most of his life!!.....:?

Yes there are definitely advantages to going with young is best, I had my last child at 38, now at 46 I don't have the energy for my 8 year old that I did for my first 8 year old at 34. I used to play fight all the time with my first child but I can't with my last. Life will have to start at 50 for me :)

Alison

43 but due to M.E. been feeling in my 60's for about 7 years. Plus point though is when I'm in my 60's I'll be well practiced, it'll be a breeze :LOL:
Now better get the penny farthing out the shed and head home, young uns complaining about age, I don't know :roll:

Retro Cat":296a45c8 said:
Well I'm 36 and only getting started :) Still a fat biffa though so first day of cycle commuting tomorrow.

First day of cycle commuting certainly don't feel like 36 now...

Retro Cat":xtucbfgu said:
Retro Cat":xtucbfgu said:
Well I'm 36 and only getting started :) Still a fat biffa though so first day of cycle commuting tomorrow.

First day of cycle commuting certainly don't feel like 36 now...

Give it a few weeks and you'll be 26 again or so I've heard :D

Alison

Back