Fergie must to Rofling at this

err yeah ... and back on topic. I suspect that this type of training ground bust up happens all the time, indeed fergie has had his share of disagreements with players down the years. Shows you that your players give a damn so don't think fergie will give it a second thought.

Mind you, Mancini has some balls- look at the height difference and "why is it always me?" is obviously as mad as a bag of frogs!

Retro Cat":tx2tvxej said:
Brilliantly successful, excellent player of mind games and sports psychologist. A master tactician, understands the game and his players very well and a tremendous ambassador. Just over a quarter of a century winning every possible trophy....still a bit of a git :D

I've always thought of Ferguson as the poor man's Brian Clough - an effective, successful, no-nonsense manager with a big gob, a heck of a temper and plenty of opinions, sure, but compared to Cloughie he's got all the charisma of flat-pack furniture.

David

If you believe Keane does;nt take no shit...then your swallowing his pr...Quinns got his number and he's been brought to book (perhaps quinn launching two drunken squad members through the nearest shop wibdow helped convince Keane)

There are no blows travelling or landing within all the Mario/Mancini pic's.....dont believe all you read....the incident on the training ground last year was set-up amongst the players ;) (you can put money on that).

He did'nt throw a dart (medicine ball out the 1st floor window shitting up the youth team players)

A young talent indeed, but I don't think there are any clubs known as 'scum' are there?

It would be nice to have a friendly discussion of what is, for many of us, a major passion without the divisive language.

Otherwise I really can't see the point, here on a cycling forum and all. There are plenty of other sites where the hooligan language is welcomed.

Premiership clubs are generally constituted of a disparate group of players, some international, some from all over the UK and some 'local', who would be as happy playing for any club as long as the money is there.

When you look at the clubs as a business from top down they often have international or non local investors/owners/chairmen/board members/managers and coaching staff.

Where is the logic in standing them up as totems of some ancient inter town/city rivalries?

It is as shallow and illogical as assigning stereotypes to people you have never met based on what football team they follow.

The only reasoning behind it is to hate, and you have to wonder what drives people to hate those they have no real knowledge of?

The classic answer is fear. 2013 now, one would hope fear of people you don't know is a redundant facet of humanity.

Hate certainly is.

'Otherwise I really can't see the point, here on a cycling forum and all. There are plenty of other sites where the hooligan language is welcomed'.

You seem to have single-handedly transposed your opinion into a fact, perhaps your steer to football lingo is slightly off the mark, i seem to remember you being down that road once before ;) .

'Premiership clubs are generally constituted of a disparate group of players, some international, some from all over the UK and some 'local', who would be as happy playing for any club as long as the money is there.

When you look at the clubs as a business from top down they often have international or non local investors/owners/chairmen/board members/managers and coaching staff.

Where is the logic in standing them up as totems of some ancient inter town/city rivalries?'

You do sound like an non football person flyer....so i'll make it real simple....all your waxing-on above missed the fan/supporter, people come and go, fans get served shite, the megastars are simply the gravy.

Talking of hoolies, fancy chucking the david carradine.....and missing....what a prick :LOL:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRDzXV7IgiI

Back