The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

Re: 2003 Stumpjumper Hardtail

coomber":2c50ol8m said:
r0msey":2c50ol8m said:
I have a Stumpjumper, hardtail, good working order, red, XT gear gear mostly, a bit scratched given 9 years of use... Fox float forks... Erm, not a lot else to say, I was thinking of asking £250 give or take - am I living in a dream world?

-r0

If the Fox are in good order, I would say nearer £300.

now up for grabs.... http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 98#1780598

Hi

I've got a size small Specialized Enduro Expert frame and fox rear shock that i was thinking of selling to fund another bike build. Its around a 2003 model. It has had a crack around the seatpost, but this has been properly repaired. It hasn't effected the integrity of the frame!

Advice on price much appreciated!

What make is frame and whats it worth?

Hi third attempt at getting bike into the right thread...,

Any idea's on what its worth

Square tubed frame (Not Pace but poss Easton? unless you know different)

Pace RC36 forks
Easton carbon bars and Easton Carbon Seat post.
XTR V-brakes and Levers
XTR front and rear mechs
Kona cranks with Race Face chainset
Fizik gobi saddle
Hope hubs on Mavic rims
FSA Orbit headset

and the million dollar question, sell complete or split.........

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    380.7 KB · Views: 2,726
Cove

Got a silver/grey 19" Cove Stiffee frame from back around Y2K - the ones with the round tubes - it was never really ridden hard and is now taking up room.

Any thoughts on a price?

Hi guys,
I've got an Orange Patriot LT 16" from 2002 (I think?), it's running Marzocchi Z150 forks, Nukeproof (original!) stem, hope m4 brakes, xt drivetrain, and either 26" standard wheels, or Hope pro2 on Atomlab 24" rims...
I've got to sell it on now, but no idea about values? Any ideas? Any interest?
I'll get photo's up as soon as I'm back near it...
Cheers
Ben

'99 Monster T, excellent condition. Bought new in 2003, ridden for 2 years and has then sat in the bowels of castle for 8 years. Are they desirable forks? I reckon they'd suit a nice "Retro Red Bull Rampage" type build but not sure what they're worth. Everything original. Let me know what a decent asking price might be. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0137.JPG
    IMG_0137.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 2,277
  • IMG_0130.JPG
    IMG_0130.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 2,277
  • IMG_0152.JPG
    IMG_0152.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 2,277
  • IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,277
hi guys, going to be putting my super v raven 4000sl for sale, but not sure on pricing, was thinking around the 400 plus postage mark?

19 inch c-t
22 1/2 stem to post
frame has usual cable rub on head tube and along the guides and also on the fork (pictured) rear end could do with a poliish but its solid with no play in the bearings, fox float RL rear shock, couple of marks on the body but none on the shaft, holds air and works well
most importantly, no cracks or chips etc in the carbon

lefty carbon ELO with Ti spindle, holds air and works fine but could do with a service as they arnt as plush as they could be, ELO doesnt work either
cannondale competition wheels by dt swiss with specialized tubeless tires, rear tire needs replacing, the front wheel needs the right hand side bearing replacing, otherwise they are spot on. come with hope style 4 bolt rotors, i say this as there are no markings on them
stem is 90mm and the seat post is about 260mm, headtube badge is missing a bit off the top

thanks in advance for any advice
dave

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    128.7 KB · Views: 2,260
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 2,260
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    86.3 KB · Views: 2,260
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 2,260
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,260
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 2,260
valve bouncer":3dhaa3me said:
'99 Monster T, excellent condition. Bought new in 2003, ridden for 2 years and has then sat in the bowels of castle for 8 years. Are they desirable forks? I reckon they'd suit a nice "Retro Red Bull Rampage" type build but not sure what they're worth. Everything original. Let me know what a decent asking price might be. Thanks.

£150+ ish. They sell well on ebay a lot.

Back