Oh Fruity!!! 93' Clockwork--Now for sale

managed to win this on ebay this evening.......£19 :D

will be refurbed as soon as i get hold of it

Attachments

• syncros stem (Medium).jpg
    syncros stem (Medium).jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 464
Manitou916 sells replacement decals for the Syncros stem. They are a perfect match too ....look at the ones on my Merlin in my sig.

oh.....and if I wanted an Orange.....it would be yours....top work. :D

Antstark":npaycims said:
Manitou916 sells replacement decals for the Syncros stem. They are a perfect match too ....look at the ones on my Merlin in my sig.

oh.....and if I wanted an Orange.....it would be yours....top work. :D

cheers mate,ill get some asap!

thanks,i'm quite happy with how its turned out :D

racer x":19sfidym said:
Very nice best clock work iv'e seen in years top job matey, i think that stem you have looks really nice goes with the seatpost black top half :cool: the other stem mite look to over the top
After trying the syncros on the bike,I've decided to stick with the original stem. The chunky-ness of the syncros just seemed to overpowering for the classic lines of the frame.
Just waiting for the grips and then it's finished

We_are_Stevo said:
Lovely looking bike; and so nice to see a DX build instead of XTR :cool:[/quote
i prefer the look of dx to xtr on an orange,plus too much xtr being used imo

Nice clockwork mate. Sorry that I sold my orange/white one last year :-(

Random question but are the photos above taken in a place called Milbourne st Andrew? I used to live there and there was a farmyard/barn behind our house that looked just like that.

jimbog":2wvodx9i said:
Nice clockwork mate. Sorry that I sold my orange/white one last year :-(

Random question but are the photos above taken in a place called Milbourne st Andrew? I used to live there and there was a farmyard/barn behind our house that looked just like that.

cheers-i like it!

As to your random question.....as it happens,yes it is milborne st andrew. Ive lived there 5 yrs having moved from bere regis.

Back