Show us what you did today, thread

Rumble":3teuv1c1 said:
Ashamed indeed. So much so that I won't even mention the bright, clear days, the quality of the fresh snow, or the copious amounts of cheese, wine and beer consumed. No siree, you'll not hear me mention how good any of them were...

Shuttit you.

No been to Chamonix since the bairn learned to walk, jeez that's 16 years ago. Hot sun, warm dry rock that lifts you upwards and dry, yes dry MTB trails everywhere.

Visited the Midget sub wrecks in Aberlady bay.

They make a nice Moonie stand. :D

IMAG0190.jpg

Seen the subs before on Bruce's blog, but not been down yet. Hoping to make it down for the Fat Forth weekend in April.

Firedfromthecircus, you coming up for the Carnoustie fat ride on the 20th?

clockworkgazz":3l6bi3rz said:
RobMac":3l6bi3rz said:
That link for the Midget Sub was very interesting ;)
yeah very good and great picture to.

He has a lot of interesting stuff on that blog. Especially if you like bikes and WW2 history. ;)

Not sure about the carnoustie ride Clubby. My initial thoughts are that 105 miles is a bit far for me to do a return journey and a bike ride in between. :oops: It's on the radar though so we will see nearer the time. Might be able to do a car share if any of the other guys here are going. I know Bruce mentioned it yesterday.

Been a few years since I've been at barry buddon so could bring back some memories (or nightmares!). Certainly was gey bleak the last time I was there. :LOL:

Stop talking about fat bikes you wealthy b******, some of us get paid so badly a fat bike inner tubes too expensive.

Get over to the fat tyre site :roll:

velomaniac":c4pt9zpz said:
Stop talking about fat bikes you wealthy b******, some of us get paid so badly a fat bike inner tubes too expensive.

Get over to the fat tyre site :roll:

Fattist. :LOL:

I agree velo, rich bams flaunting their wealth or is it lack of taste, in our faces.
e5001371.gif

No offence guys but I look at them for their comedy value, they look like clown's bikes. :roll:

Not saying I wouldn't fancy a ride on one mind you. :cool:

Back