And today I did......

Well today the bairn finally showed up :D :D :D :D :D Baby Oscar born this morn at 9ish weighing in a whopping 10lb 3. To say were chuffed would be an understatement :D :D :D :D

RobMac":1cjys2b5 said:
RobMac":1cjys2b5 said:
Me & Keith had a 3-4 hour trundle round Blairadam today weather was braw but sliddey as feck, absolute hoot though (and a great skill builder) :LOL:

Me and Keith were out again this time in the Falkland area for about 2 or 3 hours the only thing that spoiled it was that Keith forced me to go for a beer & scran afterwards :roll:

Just call us the Mud Gods :cool: :cool:

PS. Take note a didny fall off today :LOL:

Me and Keith (ploughboy) were north/north west of Dunfermline this morning FM it was muddy :shock: Mishaps today well Keith ran me over and my rear wheel was trying its best to eat my RD :x Weather was fine, midges were oot not a bad day for early January :)

The Mud Gods :cool:

kaiser":2zrv8jua said:
Well today the bairn finally showed up :D :D :D :D :D Baby Oscar born this morn at 9ish weighing in a whopping 10lb 3. To say were chuffed would be an understatement :D :D :D :D
Congratulations, and well in (err, I mean out) Mrs K!

Kaiser Ive just had a pm from your Mrs she wants to borrow a pair cable cutter, feck knows whit furr :roll:
Oow ah maybe shes gonna help you with your next build :shock:

Cheers chaps :D Rob she has never expressed an interest before in any builds..................haud oan a minute :shock:

clockworkgazz":zt30m0ul said:
congrats Mr K a right wee handsome fella as well, looks like a Killie supporter- intelligent handsome and a boy of taste.

Handsome, intelligent, taste and and killie supporter in the same sentence :shock:

Seriously though, congrats to the Kaiser household.

kaiser":n1nbp2jm said:

:D :D brilliant, congratulations... tis a big laddie :D

Back