SEROTTA ATX; finally finished ,....T.G.!

The frame is going to be repainted; would colour would you make the frame?

• black (onyx) with black decals with white outline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simple white with white decals with black outline

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • The original paintjob; purpe metallic with fluor yellow decals

• Slate (that is the grey one)

• Pink with blue decals

• Green with yellow decals

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Platinum with white decals

• Total voters
Defiant":3irk8hb1 said:
cannondale king":3irk8hb1 said:
how high did you have to drop the cow from to get it to splat like that as im thinking a cow splat rug would look so cool in my bedroom :cool: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i life in an old warehouse on the top 4th floor,...that was high enough to do the trick
The biggest challenge was getting the cow in the elevator the 1st time ! :LOL: ;)
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: would have thought putting it on the washing line to dry would have been the hardest bit buddy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ps give serrota a ring in the morning and ask for the number of your local rep offer a coffee and biscuits and chat about our problem and they wil run round with a new frame for ya as theres free biscuits as reps dont get feed much :LOL: :LOL:

REACTION SEROTTA RECEIVED

Received an email today form Serotta (Steve)

Hi Bas,
We can't do anything until we see it, but it seems a good candidate for warranty.
Thanks,
Steve

RA number requested; now i wait for the shipping instructions!
Sounds promising...

Shipped the frame today back to the factory

shipment costs 248 euro,.. :shock: and because they can not decide if it is a warranty case before they see the frame with their own eyes,...these are my costs,... :roll:

i keep my fingers crossed,...

billinjah":2xy9kd8n said:
you will get them back if its a warranty job surely?

i wish that would be true,..but no,..that's not what they told me,...
They only pay for the shipment back,...

Serotta stoped building steel MTB frames a few years ago,..and if they can not fix it they will build me a custom steel frame again....
Hmmmm,...what do i hope it will be :roll:

Maybe a steel Serotta with the T-max specs and disc mounts and no canti's,..and a 1 1/8 fork size so i can put in the Pace carbon rc31's,....
;)

Defiant":csaoezxz said:
Maybe a steel Serotta with the T-max specs and disc mounts and no canti's,..and a 1 1/8 fork size so i can put in the Pace carbon rc31's,....
;)

i spend days dreaming about bikes like that

cce":ikzjyur9 said:
Defiant":ikzjyur9 said:
;)

i spend days dreaming about bikes like that

Since a couple of weeks, i do too! ;)

it is warranty!

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!

just received the word; it is warranty, the tube will be replaced,... :D

the frame will be sand blasted and be as new according to the friends at the factory!

YEAH!!!!!

:cool:

Back