How old am I or any of us?

They say you are as old as the woman you feel. My wife is 5 years older than me.

al":4qnn6lux said:
I'm 45 and a broken man.

al.

So it was you in broke back mountain?

49 and still getting into mischief. My daughter keeps telling me I am far too old to do the things I do, so I feel duty bound to prove her wrong

My wife is a secondary school teacher and occasionally I go and do a lesson about the commercial world that awaits them once the leave school. Trying to get a 13, 14 or 15 year old to visualise life after school is really hard. In the end I came up with the ruse of saying "you are all looking forward to getting your driving licence aren't you?"... lots of nods, "well, when you get you licence you will be 17 and will have left school". That gets the little lovelies attention.

As for me, I'm 53, soon to be 54, and I'm getting younger by the day :twisted:

45 and still having an amazing time, still doing all the things I enjoyed when I was younger, skating, cycling apart from snowboarding, dislocated my hip 2 years ago and have been told not to do it again :( . The only thing is it takes a lot longer to recover from injuries.

i'm 40...but in my head I think I'm around 25... until I try to do anything, then I feel about 65...
My GF just turned 30 and complains non stop about being old... :evil:

I'm 32 but by virtue of having 11yo and 15yo stepsons, I am regularly reminded I'm just.... old.

At least my 21 month old boy still thinks I'm a hero!

I was down the post office with my 4 year old daughter when the woman behind the counter asked if said child was mine.

I said that I had found her but not to tell anyone :LOL: . The woman then clarified she was asking if daughter or granddaughter. :shock: My expression said it all but the woman went on that she was guessing she was only 2-3 years older than me (which was correct) but that she had 4 grandchildren the oldest was 11 (she'd become a grandmother at 35)

does a 40 year old grandparent feel older than a 40 year old starting a family ? does bring up children age you or keep you young ?...........

Back