January 6th Forest of Dean winter wobbler

elPedro666":1v5y7e8x said:
Charlieboy28":1v5y7e8x said:
You fancy bringing a spoke key james my rear wheel needs a tweek. It Is only slight. ?

Has it got all it's spokes this time? :p

yes of course it has all of its spokes , i counted them as i put then in my rucksack.

everyone knows some spokes are only for decoration

Morning guys, sorry to be a last minute piker. Woken up this morning and i can't balance at all.
Have a good day and look forward to seeing you next time.

Thanks to James for another superb tour around the Forest, covered a load of single track that I've never done before and we stayed away from the masses :cool:

It was muddy though!

We did fail to take any pics but it all three of us were riding retro - FAT, PACE, Voodoo :D

The bacon sarnie tasted good back at pedalaway :D

Despite a couple more pike outs, my final ride as West Mids AEC was a good one. Big thanks to Charlieboy28 and Nevadasmith for coming along and making up a Retro trio. We enjoyed 22k of natural Singletrack, which was very muddy in places, but the appearance of the sun was greatly welcome. I must mention Adrian's RC100, one of the nicest original examples I have seen. I do feel bad for Charlie as we never saw any Wild Boar which he desperately wanted to see,though to top it all off, I managed to see a black deer on the way home! never seen one before :cool:

Cheers

Glad to hear you had a good ride folks , remember quality not quantity :cool:

Gutted to of missed Adrians annual rideout :cry:

daj":sjw41jke said:
Glad to hear you had a good ride folks , remember quality not quantity :cool:

Gutted to of missed Adrians annual rideout :cry:

Think we should run a pike score board this year!

Adrian +10
Dave -10

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You missed his lovely RC100 also

Big thanks to redchilli and nevada. I do love fod. Great company and some great singletrack. The mud was nothing compared to cannock recently

Just the right distance and perfect amount of climbing for my ever expanding tummy too.

Do love the big group rides but a small group and no mechanicals was pretty cool. Meant for lots of riding with short stops.

Been to fod 5 or 6 times in recent history and still haven't seen a big hairy pig. Beginning to think they been made up by the locals.

Cheers guys.

Charlieboy28":3hx8i5vw said:
Big thanks to redchilli and nevada. I do love fod. Great company and some great singletrack. The mud was nothing compared to cannock recently

Just the right distance and perfect amount of climbing for my ever expanding tummy too.

Do love the big group rides but a small group and no mechanicals was pretty cool. Meant for lots of riding with short stops.

Been to fod 5 or 6 times in recent history and still haven't seen a big hairy pig. Beginning to think they been made up by the locals.

Cheers guys.

Shame you could not find any mud guards ;)

Back