And today I did......

And today I did......
Or more like tonight, Ive just incinerated my supper the hoose was filled with smoke aaaaaaagh! :x
So being the resourceful guy that I am Ive got the camping stove out next to the computer now so lets see if I can do it this time :shock:

The hoose is honkin BTW its bloody RetroBikes fault :shock:

I once stank ma hoose oot drying ma socks in the microwave.
Well it worked with a pair of jeans. :roll:
Fold jeans, micro for a few seconds, refold then micro for few seconds more. Repeat until dry.

Trouble is the socks were much thinner and less bulky than jeans and burnt to a frazzle in the few seconds I micro'd them for. :oops:

Took weeks for smell to disappear from microwave, could smell it every time I used it.

RobMac":3fy1wig4 said:
Well the tent arrived today, bloody hell its braw :shock:
Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova and their both 2 man tents. Check the Ti pegs 5grms each, it comes with 20 = 100grms :shock:

A'l get it up the moora ............................................... the tent :LOL:

Well I had it erected today ....................... the tent.
It looks like a limpet so I should get a quiet nights sleep when its windy, I can site up in it and the porch bit is big enough to cook in, by the way its double entry so if yer pal (yeah Ive got some) needs to get up during the night for a single fish hes/shes no climbing over yeah. The materials look state of the art so it not suitable for kids runnin & trippin aboot, the fabric has the texture of a used condom :shock:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back