NY Parts Clearout - UPDATED 29/7/13

mynchiboy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here's a bit of a thread resurrection as I've still some leftovers available - the year has moved fast it seems! I've also reduced some of the pricing a little - UK postage is included.

Everything remaining can still be viewed on this link: http://s615.beta.photobucket.com/user/m ... ary%202013?

Here is what's left in the parts bin:

Zoom Brahma Bar, 560mm diameter. There are some scuffs and scratches all over but most will be covered once grips and controls are in place. there is one larger scuff above the logo which I can touch up with a little black enamel before posting on £8

1 pair of Deore DX M650 cantilevers with original pads which look okay. Usual slight pitting to the fitting bolts but otherwise fine. Come with proper (rear) straddle wire £8

Shimano MT60 bottom bracket, 68mm and english threaded with correct 122.5 axle. Tricky to find these days and this one is good to go bar a repack with grease. Bearings are original and in good condition. Also comes with a really useful stronglight rubber shield to keep the cack out (which it has, to good effect) £12

Ritchey Force (nitto) stem in natural silver finish, 1 1/8" quill and 135m length. Minor pitting but could be polished out I reckon £10

Kalloy chrome quick release seat binder, pretty much unused (no idea where I came by it..) £4

SRAM Attack grips, brand new in packaging. Ideal if you don't want to carve up a perfectly good pair of grips to fit only an inch at the ends of the shifters.. £3

SOLD ITEMS:

Shimano DX RH brake lever, as new. Bought new many moons ago when I was still into BMX...then sold the bike that I planned to fit it to! £8

Deore DX seatpost, 27.0 diameter and 350mm long including clamp. Logos are good and it is relatively scratch free. There is a little bit of rust pitting but this may be removable with a little more effort than I managed £10

Deore MT60 Chainset, early model with original 28/38/48 biopace rings and 170mm arms. Once again tapers and threads are good although the cranks are pretty scratched - they could benefit from a light sand and repolish to make perfect cosmetically. The chainring bolts are also sticky on the outer rings, I had a crack at loosening them but my little park pin tool wasn't up to the job, so I didn't bother in the end. If you plan to use them as is then this isn't a massive problem £15

Grab on MTN-1 grips, new and unused £8

Deore XT M730 brake levers, the 4 finger version to be precise. A little scruffy but perfectly useable, one could do with paint touching up to make more presentable. Come with the all important rubber shields £10

Deore XT M730 cantilevers, full set of 4. These have polished up really nicely and have the original logo blocks - these do have signs of weathering though so may be suited to light use or replacement. Some slight bolt corrosion once again but these look ace when fitted £30

MKS Mt. Lux pedals. Scuffed and in need of a bit of love (grease) but spin freely and good to go if needs be £4

Deore XT Shark Fin. Logo still pretty much intact and nice, and I'll even throw in some new black cable ties! £5

Wellgo flat pedals, similar to DMR V12's. These haven't in fact been used much and have excellent bearings and axles, there are some usual marks to the pedal body from the elements and a little surface rust on the pins £6

Syncros stainless steel sealed bottom bracket, english thread, 68mm shell and 113mm axle. Bought NOS and hardly used but missing the non-drive side cup (note: shimano ones don't fit, been there and tried that). Ideal if you have one already and need an as new replacement £12

Xt brake leavers

Hi there,

I am interested in number (:cool: XT brake leavers if they are still going.

Dazabike :LOL:

Back