Bear Grylls

The guys a natural showman. He may not be as tough as he makes out, but he's done some impressive stuff and he can sell himself well. I've never climbed Everest, or flown over it on a para motor (with or without a safety net)

Good luck to the guy. :D
(Personally I'd rather be stranded with the Ray God though.)

If you're stranded in the woods there's only one man you need...

Ed Edwards !!!

The man can skin a badger with his tongue and take down a gazelle with a well thrown seat pin..

At last years MM he fashioned a 6 man bivouac out of one of Pat Adams vests !!!!

At last years MM he fashioned a 6 man bivouac out of one of Pat Adams vests !!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

personally I'm a Ray fan, he has a lot of respect for the various peoples he meets and never pretends to know it all himself.......I wonder if he rides a Retrobike?

I´m more like a Brainiac or Mythbusters watcher on Discovery, but i have to admit that Bear Grylls can catch your attention with some nasty stuff...

jango":mw8unkzo said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

personally I'm a Ray fan, he has a lot of respect for the various peoples he meets and never pretends to know it all himself.......I wonder if he rides a Retrobike?

I bet Ray's a CinderCone man.........or a Clockwork..........but he'll have a Brooks saddle on it either way :p

And yes indeed, Ray and Bruce Parry ye feel ye could trek the jungle or arctic wastes with...........Grylls, ye'd have clubbed and eaten within 48 hours.

great tv,- spoilt it a bit when the papers revealed when the cameras stop its a helicopter ride to a hotel!!
my self prefer the bushtucker man that was aussie sas travels round oz learning about outback stuff from the aboriginies
classic one was the fish thing- crumbled some bark up,threw it in the water some chemical was released which knocked the fish out for a minute then he scooped them up and got the barbie ready

If Ray Mears owned a bike it would be a Geoff Apps Highpath!

Bear would be on a single speed for about 10 mins before saying "F**k this, I'll run" :LOL:

Back