Honc 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
:evil: Thats it, If im in im in if not bollox to the HoNC ........... Hell of a Nightmare Connecting seems more like it, any more abbreviations :LOL:

daj":31xrryeg said:
Great stuff ...Now the wife who is proper pissy from spending our hour trying to enter other people has just dropped some ham thing that she has spent 2 days preparing out the oven!! :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: and its all HONC`s fault !!

There there Dave, it's OK - I had your back and have got you an entry sorted ;)

E-mails just came through.

now it's saying i've already entered! no receipt of payment, no email confirmation from event

quality stuff.....

nevadasmith":1xjcbebz said:
daj":1xjcbebz said:
Great stuff ...Now the wife who is proper pissy from spending our hour trying to enter other people has just dropped some ham thing that she has spent 2 days preparing out the oven!! :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: and its all HONC`s fault !!

I have already got mine Adrian thank you got in early number 27 but Matthew71 is one of the ones I am still trying to get in

daj":ejx1x5cr said:
nevadasmith":ejx1x5cr said:
daj":ejx1x5cr said:

I have already got mine Adrian thank you got in early number 27 but Matthew71 is one of the ones I am still trying to get in

Ok you can have my spare for him if you want.

nevadasmith":3udh14ma said:
daj":3udh14ma said:
nevadasmith":3udh14ma said:
daj":3udh14ma said:

Ok you can have my spare for him if you want.

I can see the last of ours then showing on entry list though no email yet and if Matt can have that one Adrian thats me sorted ..... what a shit shambles waste of a morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

utter waste of a morning. i feel bad for john and the organisers, but the reality is, if you want to play the game you need to get better backup than whatever pony operation is organising the online payment.

what a joke.

Augustus":1lo8rovd said:
utter waste of a morning. i feel bad for john and the organisers, but the reality is, if you want to play the game you need to get better backup than whatever pony operation is organising the online payment.

what a joke.

Quite agree they know the 1200 go really quickly and every year its more intense you would think they would of been better prepared with the server service.

daj":37zjat8u said:
I can see the last of ours then showing on entry list though no email yet and if Matt can have that one Adrian thats me sorted ..... what a shit shambles waste of a morning grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is there a list of entries then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back