Honc 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, last one i tried was different but said confiming, then more errors and now not in my basket..... what a load of crap , lets do our own ride and instead somewhere else !

BobCatMax":2xmul6sf said:
Russell":2xmul6sf said:
A friend of mine has had the money taken but not had any confrmation email as the server crashed after the payment.

me too

me too.

what a total FU.

I ended up with my bank cancelling my debit card at it thought someone was trying to use it fraudulently!

Screw it - if I end up with no entry you can easily ride it with out one there are no checks in place.

HTTP Status Code: 500
HTTP Status Message: The request was unsuccessful due to an unexpected condition encountered by the server.
Error Code : 5006
Error Description : Unable to redirect to Vendor's web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL.

nevadasmith":27dx5iqs said:
BobCatMax":27dx5iqs said:
Russell":27dx5iqs said:
A friend of mine has had the money taken but not had any confrmation email as the server crashed after the payment.

me too

me too.

what a total FU.

I ended up with my bank cancelling my debit card at it thought someone was trying to use it fraudulently!

Screw it - if I end up with no entry you can easily ride it with out one there are no checks in place.

With that we are going to try later too , me and the mrs are using our cards ....complete fu@k up!!

Here's the contact for the event organiser if people are unsure if there entry has been accepted.an extract from the conformation email.

If any of your personal details need to change, you should contact the event organiser, John Taylor (honcwinchcombe@aol.com), and not EntryCentral.com.

Give up, wasted an hour of my life, could have been doing something better like the bike jumble.... I just hope I havnt been charged 20 times :x

Great stuff ...Now the wife who is proper pissy from spending our hour trying to enter other people has just dropped some ham thing that she has spent 2 days preparing out the oven!! :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: and its all HONC`s fault !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back