Orange

frusciante

Retro Newbie
430873_10151337816956475_403729623_n.jpg

Thanks to Doddy5000 on here I am now the proud owner of this Orange C16. It is in super condition.

After many years of being a road cyclist I feel it's time to relax and start to enjoy cycling for what it really means to me, for what it used to be; freedom and fun in the countryside.

I'm sick of being almost knocked off by moronic car drivers on every ride. Time to go off-road.

I always had a MTB growing up and when I started earning I thought that I wasn't cool unless I had the lightest most expensive bike that I could afford. I realise now how stupid that was.

Time to start hitting the trails (I live in North Yorkshire) and let the road bike gather a bit of dust.

oh thats going to look nice on the trails, white tyres and mud hopefully ;)

to be fair Ive never actually seen all white tyres

enjoy the trails and great bike BTW, just put some black tape over the bar ends as IMHO the blue ruins the flow of the bike.

That's a great looking Orange.

Needs a white saddle though (I can't believe I just typed that :roll:).

NeilM":1gmhm6i0 said:

Ha! I don't want to start spending any money on it. Once I start I'd never stop so I have banned myself from changing anything about the bike. I'm just gonna ride it.

First ride tomorrow. Can't wait!

frusciante":386fam3w said:
NeilM":386fam3w said:

Ha! I don't want to start spending any money on it. Once I start I'd never stop so I have banned myself from changing anything about the bike. I'm just gonna ride it.

That's a wise plan.

Bet you don't stick to it ;)

Have fun.

Back