Klein Adept Full Sus

treacle

Senior Retro Guru
As well as my search for the 700c 1992-1994 Adept, I'm also looking for a S or M size Klein Adept from 2000-2003 ish. Ideally frame and shock only. Anything considered!

Klein adept race disc

Hi, I have a 2000/01 adept race disc in large. Not quite what you want but would you be interested? It is the blue fading dark to light frame. New suspension bushes fitted last year with a few marks on the frame - this bike has been well used! I have the full bike with original bontrager wheels and Hayes hydraulic discs. Drive train has been renewed a few times and is due again. Bars and stem are non original but I think I have the original bars still. Original bontrager crank with some tired spd pedals fitted.
Please give me a call if interested.
Philip 07748 623209

Klein

No problem. Out of interest any idea of what this bike might be worth given the described condition? Wondering whether its worth selling or keeping hold of for the sake of prosperity!
Thanks

No problem. I am not sure on value. Best thing is to check ebay prices. Much of it is down to condition...

There is (or at least was recently one on ebay)

If I had room I'd be tempted to get another. I never got around to it before selling mine, but I thing with a modern shock on it, they would be a good ride.

Exactly my thinking, plus they are aethetically pleasing which helps. There is three on ebay, either too expensive or too large...

Back