• wtb_rider

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Void(EN12-82)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
theredchili":7pjkban0 said:
Rio":7pjkban0 said:
a lot of great pictures!! cool trails, lovely winter riding, kleins getting dirty, modern bike riders getting frustrated, white porcs in the mud, all really cool.

but theredchilli gets my vote. action, cool trail and for some reason you can feel the fun that group had on that day.

Thanks Rio, was a great Retrobike ride,one of the most enjoyable from this year.The picture was taken seconds after a heard of Deer ran across the trail.(to slow to et a pic!)

cool!! that's always a bonus on a bike ride ;)

Comfortably numb trail for me!
Seems like you've forgotten the option to vote for my pic though. Vultures Knob, litteraly Groovy's (partially owned) home trail, is a great ride :D

My apologies again yo-eddy, with 42 pictures to post up, and a little brain to try and deal with it all i do make mistakes :(

we have a tie! Congratulations to redchilli and halaburt. a bdage will be winging it's way to you shortly.

We will also be having an end of year poll once the BotY competition has ended. In the meantime, I will be posting up a PotM for January shortly

Thanks as well for the votes for my Tam pic!

With the 3-word edict, I didn't say much about the pic when I posted. It's taken about 3/4's of the way up Eldridge Grade on Mt. Tam. There are a few turns where you get these spectacular views of San Francisco, the bay, Alcatraz, etc. The 'Ham' part is, of course, the bike: my '92 Cunningham Racer (still my favorite 21 years later).

The pic is just from an iPhone -- uncropped and unphotoshopped (albeit with the HDR setting on).

There are so many nice places to ride up there.

Hoping we get as many in whatever this months photo contest gets us.. BikeBoating anyone ?

Sorry hollister

things have got a little away from us this last month.

John has asked me to run a Picture of the Year competition and that will be starting on the 1st for all of last years pictures.

Augustus and I need to have a little chat about what's happening this year but don't worry, as soon as the PotY is done, we shall recommence with the snapping and the picturing.

Back