The other "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread for 98

Seems that way but chain is rusty so probably cables too and there looks to be a large mark on the rightstanchion.

ok,any ideas on this,no idea what they go for
not going to get round to it anytime soon but if it's not worth a lot then i'll build it up for mrs sausage

2006 18'' orange 5 frame very little use since it was powdercoated 2 years ago,new bearings when it was rebuilt.colour is darker in real life and looks far better than pictures.no scratches or dents.manitou shock works fine and holds air perfectly - no leaks
chris king headset colour coded to match frame
xtr bottom bracket
hope seat clamop
thomson seatpost
rock shock revelations.work fine and hold air - no leaks

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

cheers

I have a 18" Reynolds 853 framed Raleigh RSP in yellow. 1999. nice condition, With brand new Rock Shox Monarch rear shock just fitted and unridden, Orbit MX headset - again new just fitted, and a Magura Phaon front fork with Raceface Evolve stem and X-Lite G-force bars (both unused NOS items)

How much would this go for?

(As I am considering a Torus RSP hardtail or a Reynolds 853 hardtail Raleigh in a smaller size)

I will include pics tomorrow.

2003 Stumpjumper Hardtail

I have a Stumpjumper, hardtail, good working order, red, XT gear gear mostly, a bit scratched given 9 years of use... Fox float forks... Erm, not a lot else to say, I was thinking of asking £250 give or take - am I living in a dream world?

-r0

Re: 2003 Stumpjumper Hardtail

r0msey":1uagi0hy said:
I have a Stumpjumper, hardtail, good working order, red, XT gear gear mostly, a bit scratched given 9 years of use... Fox float forks... Erm, not a lot else to say, I was thinking of asking £250 give or take - am I living in a dream world?

-r0

If the Fox are in good order, I would say nearer £300.

Re: 2003 Stumpjumper Hardtail

coomber":2979ua74 said:
r0msey":2979ua74 said:

-r0

If the Fox are in good order, I would say nearer £300.

thanks, will give it a polish, get some pics and put for sale.... cheers.

Hi,

Any ideas on these, a black orange zero frame bought new by me, one tiny dink in the down tube, other than that really good condition. And also a rear black titanium hope big'un laced to a D321 with DT spokes.

Cheers

Matt

Thinning out the bikes a bit and thinking of letting this one go. Cannondale Gemini Team Volvo, apparently the race bike of Anne Caroline Chausson.
Very high spec, XTR, Martas, Deemax etc and everything in perfect working order.
Any ideas ?
IMG_2072_zps900c59ec.jpg

IMG_2073_zpse7c86f52.jpg

Back