xtr goodies all sold..............

dirtydozen":2m6r0oyr said:
Edit
Apologies ywah its an m970 crank buddy
:shock: if it is ive just seen the prices on these and a bit upset because i took it to my lbs to have it removed and the gob sh173 trapped the drive side arm in his vice to try and remove it :( he marked the arm but fortunatly not to bad. thanks for the heads up on the model :D

dirtydozen":2td1br4u said:
Will be stamped on the back behind the pedal thread
:D m970 stamped on it, does help when i put my glasses on, i was going off the spec of the original bike. thanks :D

painter09":176ma0nd said:
dirtydozen":176ma0nd said:
:D m970 stamped on it, does help when i put my glasses on, i was going off the spec of the original bike. thanks :D

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'd be interested in it if it's still at 960 prices, with that and the the vice damage and rental of my (mate's) removal tool I reckon I'll only owe you about a fiver... :p :LOL:

Interested (although sadly I'm not first in line I don't think) and I'll have a word about borrowing the tool ;)

elPedro666":3q3zutho said:
painter09":3q3zutho said:
dirtydozen":3q3zutho said:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I'd be interested in it if it's still at 960 prices, with that and the the vice damage and rental of my (mate's) removal tool I reckon I'll only owe you about a fiver... :p :LOL:

Interested (although sadly I'm not first in line I don't think) and I'll have a word about borrowing the tool ;)
your going to need to rent a van to collect it all :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: vice damage is minimal but was horrified to see it, told you the guy thinks xtr is the latest jag with intercooler :shock: :shock: and sorry but your now second in line for the crank set,but your welcome to my fisher price frame ;)

If I came home with another frame there'd be nothing left of me to collect anything or lend the tool! :eek:

Back