And today I did......

Looking good Jamie. :cool:

I prefer the look of the dirt drops myself but would probably prefer to ride the H bars.

I don't know if they would be an option for shifters but I am really liking the microshift thumbies on the moonie. ;)

You be ready for Dunkeld then? :LOL: :LOL:

RobMac":2op5w5r1 said:
Me & Keith had a 3-4 hour trundle round Blairadam today weather was braw but sliddey as feck, absolute hoot though (and a great skill builder) :LOL:

Me and Keith were out again this time in the Falkland area for about 2 or 3 hours the only thing that spoiled it was that Keith forced me to go for a beer & scran afterwards :roll:

Just call us the Mud Gods :cool: :cool:

PS. Take note a didny fall off today :LOL:

RobMac":1zmqrtyy said:
Just bought 'another' tent literally minutes ago, am pish with money :oops:

Well the tent arrived today, bloody hell its braw :shock:
Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova and their both 2 man tents. Check the Ti pegs 5grms each, it comes with 20 = 100grms :shock:

A'l get it up the moora ............................................... the tent :LOL:

RobMac":1h5q6b1h said:
RobMac":1h5q6b1h said:

Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova and their both 2 man tents. Check the Ti pegs 5grms each, it comes with 20 = 100grms :shock:

A'l get it up the moora ............................................... the tent :LOL:

what tent is this Rob ? i missed the earlier reference to it.

Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova

Selling it ?

clockworkgazz":2toi6o1s said:
mine arrived to Rob (love it for £60 notes), not going down the road of titanium pegs- that's just for gaylords ;)

You questioning my sexuality yah bitch :shock:
The Ti pegs were the wans that came with the kin'tent or I widny have bothered my names no Kaiser.

dyna-ti":p4wwjnm9 said:
RobMac":p4wwjnm9 said:
RobMac":p4wwjnm9 said:

what tent is this Rob ? i missed the earlier reference to it.

Its a third of the weight of my other Terra Nova

Selling it ?

Bit of a mouthful Terra Nova Superlite Solar 2.2 (easy for you to say :LOL: )
And NO Im no sellin the TN Ultra Quasar its for high level winter, both the TN are 2 man 4 season, the Solar isnt high level though but its light as feck.

Latest posts

Back