legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
...should be banned.

Caused me a massive argument which ended up with me shouting at the toilet for a good 4 hours New Year's eve...

Jim-Beam-Honey-Bottle.jpg

Never seen that before, looks like either a very good or very bad idea :LOL:.

Been nursing a cold for the last few days and dosing myself with Jamesons, hot water, ginger, lemon and honey. Doesn't cure but does take the edge off.

There must be something in the honey cos I've got a bottle of Jack Daniels Honey which isn't getting touched in the cupboard after a similar experience. And I LOVE Jack Daniels.

I find it humourous the American sour mash/bourbon distillers are just now figuring out what the folks at Drambuie knew 100 years ago.

I got two bottles of honey jack for christmas, ive killed nearly all of one so far (a lot of that was NYE too :oops: ) thankfully i wasnt having any words with the toilet as ive discovered the joys of sipping water for half an hour before bed, and a 1ltr bottle of fresh water next to me bed for the inadvertent mid-night wake ups where you just need a little splash to wet your throat!

As they say, its all about moderation, well i drink like a fish, and im a moderator on a car forum, that right aint it..... :LOL:

I am banned from drinking whisky in the presence of my wife after an argument a few years ago, which ended in me shouting at her "Stop f*cking crying!!!" We were in bed at the time.

She blames the whisky.

I blame the 8 pints, numerous TVRs (tequila, vodka, redbull), and numerous shots of sambuca and tequila, before the couple of whisky macs I had to finish the night off!

Maker's Mark for me if you insist on drinking american...

rosstheboss":2nz1gx9h said:
I am banned from drinking whisky in the presence of my wife after an argument a few years ago, which ended in me shouting at her "Stop f*cking crying!!!" We were in bed at the time.

She blames the whisky.

I blame the 8 pints, numerous TVRs (tequila, vodka, redbull), and numerous shots of sambuca and tequila, before the couple of whisky macs I had to finish the night off!

Maker's Mark for me if you insist on drinking american...

I just blame the mrs being in the same bed..she snores louder than me then blames me :(

Back