For sale Carlton Corsair very Genuine condition now sold

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
trying to thin my stable out a bit .

mid 80's Carlton Corasir in a rare blue colour as most are brown or gold . Reynolds 531 butted frame that is 23" from centre of crank to centre of seat pin . 10 sp with suntour power shifters that operater suntour fr changer and Raleigh rear changer , Super custom crank set wuth 170 arms, and SR pedals with Brevett cages .Raleigh wienmann 610 calipers fr & rr operated via Dia compe dual position levers .
Alloy bars ,stem and bullet type seat pin all free to move and adjust .Maillard hubs that are both date stamped 83 laced on Weinmann 27" x 1 1/4 alloy rims with New Schwable hs159 tyres .
these are getting hard to find in this condition never mind the rare colour .
mounting eyes for gaurds and or carrier .

asking for offers around £200 if i am asking to much let me know

bikes is wellingborough nn8 postcode would prefer collection but would post at an cost of £21.50

struggling to get pics on here so see my flickr for some pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/68734341@N04/page2/ or loads more just ask

for those who want to know frame number details its WE3001514 with a seperate S above it ?

Attachments

• bluecors2.png
    bluecors2.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 1,719
I think it might be overpriced. Is it just the main tubes that are 531? I've seeen these go for a lot less on the bay. Nice bike though. I'd be tempted at the right price.
There was a nice one up recently on Preloved with a Brooks saddle for £125. I don't think it sold.
You can never tell with these things though. Just needs to catch the eye of the right person.

yes just main triangle is 531 . if it helps sell i can include a brooks saddle a b5n in brown , and always open to offers .

i just think this is a nice clean original example in the rare dark blue instead of dull brown colour of normal Corsairs .

Back